SOCIAL SCIENCE DIVISION
PUBLICATIONS ON SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Ashok Kumar Jangam, T. Bhuvaneswari, A. Navaneeth Krishnan, Vinaya Kumar Katneni, Satheesha Avunje, Monendra Grover, Sujeet Kumar, S. V. Alavandi, K. K. Vijayan. (2018). Draft Genome Sequence of Vibrio parahaemolyticus Strain VP14, Isolated from a Penaeus vannamei Culture Farm. Genome Announcements. 6(11)
- Sujeet Kumar, Ashok Kumar Jangam, V. Akhil, Vidya Rajendran, Vinaya Kumar Katneni, J. Joseph Sahaya Rajan, Monendra Grover, Viswas Konasagara Nagaleekar, S. V. Alavandi, K. K. Vijayan. (2017). Draft Genome Sequence of the Luminescent Strain Vibrio campbellii LB102, Isolated from a Black Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus monodon) Broodstock Rearing System. Genome Announcements. 5(20):4-5
- Jayanthi Marappan, Thirumurthy Selvasekar, Samynathan Muthusamy, Duraisamy Muthusamy, Muralidhar Moturi, Ashokkumar Jangam, Vijayan Koyadan Kizhakkedath. (2018). Shoreline change and potential sea level rise impacts in a climate hazardous location in southeast coast of India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 191(1):51
- Vinaya Kumar, K., Shekhar, M. S., Otta, S. K., Karthic, K., Ashok Kumar, J., Gopikrishna, G., & Vijayan, K. K. (2018). First Report of a Complete Genome Sequence of White spot syndrome virus from India. Genome Announcements, 6(8), e00055–18.
- Thulasi, D., Muralidhar, M., Saraswathy, R., Ashok Kumar, J . (2017). Temporal and Spatial Distribution of Sulfate Reducing Bacteria in Shrimp Culture Pond Sediment. Asian Journal of Environment & Ecology, 3(4), 1-16.
- D. Deboral Vimala, P. Ravichandran, K. Ram Kumar, T. Ravisankar, M. Kumaran, J. Ashok Kumar, P. Mahalakshmi. Mobile based initiatives for e-Extension services for fisheries and aquaculture. (2017). Agricultural Situation in India. Pp 25-31
- M.Kumaran, T. Ravisankar, PR. Anand, D. Deboral Vimala and C.P.Balasubramanian.2017. Knowledge level of farmers on better management of practices (BMPs) of Penaeus vannamei farming: a comparative assessment of east and west coast of India, Indian J. Fish. 64(3):93-99.
- PR.Anand and M.Kumaran.2017.Information seeking behaviour of shrimp farmers and their perception towards technology dissemination through mobile phones, Journal of Extension Education, 29(1): 5787-5795.
- D.Deboral Vimala, P.Ravichandran, K.Ramkumar, T.Ravisankar, M.Kumaran, J.Ashokkumar and P.Mahalakhsmi.2017. Mobile based application for e-Extension Services for Fisheries and Aquaculture, Agricultural Situation in India, 25-31.
- P.Mahalakshmi, C. Gopal, M. Muralidhar, M.Kailasam, Prem Kumar, P.K.Patil, H. G. Solanki, R.V.Borichangar and J.G.Vanza. 2017. Perceptions and willingness to adopt brackishwater aquaculture technologies among aqua farmers in South Gujarat. Indian Journal of Social Research, Vol. 58(2) (March - April 2017), pp 131-142.
- Shanthi, B., Mahalakshmi, P. and Chendrasekaran. 2017. Assessing pre and post tsunami impacts on the livelihoods of coastal women using socio-economic and gender analysis (SEAGA). Asian Fisheries Science Special Issue 30S: 199-217.
- Shanthi, B., Mahalakshmi, P. and Chendrasekaran. 2017. Assessment of challenges faced by the coastal women due to the impact of climatic change in selected coastal districts of Tamil Nadu, India. Indian J. Fish., 64 (Special Issue): 153-159, 2017.
- B. Shanthi, P. Mahalakshimi and V.S. Chandrasekaran. 2017. Challenges faced by the coastal women due to the impact of climatic change. Indian Journal of Fisheries. 64 (Special Issue) 153 -159,.
- P. Nila Rekha, R. Gangadharan, Shirley Dharshini, Wilmart Clark, G. Ramanathan, D Debrol Vimala, A. Panigrahi and C Gopal, 2017, Digital database on shrimp farming in coastal watershed of Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu. Indian J. Fish., 64 (Special Issue): 39-45
- Ray.A.K., C. Gopal, H.G. Solanki, T. Ravisankar and P.K. Patil 2017 Effect of orally administered vibrio bacterin on immunity, survival, and growth in tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) grow-out culture ponds, Letters in Applied Microbiology 65, 475—481