SOCIAL SCIENCE DIVISION
Papers Presented in Conferences/ Seminars / Symposium / Workshops etc.
- Vijayan K.K and C V Sairam, “Way Forward on the Sustainable Brackishwater Aquaculture and R&D Initiatives by CIBA Chennai”, Lead Paper presented during the Aqua Aquaria 2017 held at Mangalore during 14-16th May 2017
- Geetha, R., Ravisankar, T., Sairam, C. V., Ashok kumar, J., Vinoth, S. and Vijayan, K.K. (2017) Vannamei introduction in India- A Swot analysis. In: (Thomas, S.N., Rao, B.M., Madhu, V.R., Asha,K.K., Binsi, P.K., Viji, P., Sajesh, V.K. and Jha, P.N., Eds.) Fostering Innovations in Fisheries and Aquaculture: Focus on Sustainability and Safety-Book of Abstracts, 11th Indian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum, ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Kochi and Asian Fisheries Society, 21-24 November, 2017, Kochi, India, pp.488.
- C V Sairam, T Ravisankar, R Geetha and K K Vijayan, “Strategic Extension Approaches for doubling of farmers income in Indian Aquaculture sector”. Lead paper presented and published in the International Conference on Invigorating, Transformation of Farm Extension Towards Sustainable Development: Futuristic Challenges and Prospects (INTFES-18) organized by Extension Education Society (EES), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Coimbatore during March 8-10th 2018, pp. 111-118.
- K K Vijayan, C V Sairam, T Ravisankar and R Geetha, “Brackishwater Aquaculture for Food Employment and Prosperity” Lead Paper presented in APFishTech-2018 organized by Society of Fisheries Technologies, Kochi, ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Kochi and Visakhapatnam Research Centre of ICAR-CIFT on 23rd March 2018 held at Visakhapatnam
- P.Mahalakshmi, 2017. Family Farming Model: Demonstration of fish and crab culture at adyar creek. Community education programme for Adyar river eco-restoration, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, Chennai, 19th December 2017.