Institute Technology Management Unit -Services
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES OFFERED
We provide consultancy services on aquaculture, aquatic disease diagnostics, fish nutrition and environmental assessments as per ICAR guidelines. Major areas of consultancy services provided by us are:
State of the art analytical facilities and services are available for conducting advanced level of health, nutrition and environmental studies. Some of the analytical services that could be obtained on a specific request are:
- Analyses of water and soil quality parameters.
- Analyses of shrimp / fish feed and their ingredients
- Microbiological and pathological analyses of shrimp / fish tissue samples
Business Support Services
Registered Members will be offered the following services at nominal rates
- Discussion on marketing, technology transfer and other business development and service support issues with ITMU Personnel and CIBA Scientific staff.
- Communication on seminars, workshops, training camps, Business Meets & Industry Interface programmes.
- Interaction meetings with scientists and technologists on specific issues.
- Visit to lab and farm facilities available with CIBA
- Professional consultancy on CIBA technologies
- Professional Consultancy on Aqua business and IPR issues
- Access to Incubator labs and Library
- Access to internet, phone, fax facilities for official purposes.
IPR Related Services
Intellectual property rights provide legal protection for innovations from research and development. IP protection also supports business development that will help to create value for ideas and innovations to succeed.
- Filing and follow-up of patent applications
- Registration of Trademark
- Registration of Design
- Copyright registration
Development of Business Proposals
- Business Plan assistance
- Business Incubation support
- Networking linkages
- Detailed Project Report