Society of Coastal Aquaculture and Fisheries (SCAFI), is a platform for professionals and entrepreneurs engaged in the field of Coastal Aquaculture and Fisheries to support the sustainable development of coastal aquaculture and fisheries in the country
- To facilitate Free and frank exchange of information, knowledge, thought and experience among the coastal aquaculturists and fishers
- To mobilize, pool and collect the opinion of members with regard to all matters pertaining to the technical, financial, organizational and management faced in the development of coastal aquaculture and fisheries
- To liaise with and collaborate with government departments, institutions and other stakeholders in furtherance of the above objective.
- To undertake, organise and facilitate/promote study courses, conferences and lectures, publication of newsletter, books and research in matters relating to development of coastal aquaculture, fisheries and extension
- To constitute or cause to be constituted branches/activity centres at convenient places to promote the objectives of the Society of Coastal Aquaculture and Fisheries.